Sunday, January 4, 2009

Favorite Christmas Scenes - N.J.

Here are some of my fave Christmas scenes from New Jersey. I'll do some fave scenes from North Carolina Christmas next :) The only ones missing from pics are Papa (dang - no good ones of him. Katie (ryan's girlfirend) & "Mo" her mom)

These are totally out of order but I don't feel like putting them chronologically so here they are:

Christmas Eve Raymond meets cousin Irelyn for the first time!!!:

Raymond's first touch (and throw) of snow!!!

I always try to sit across from Hunter - he & I are silly together! :) Here he is looking at me. I love this pic of him watching me.
and here I am in a silly moment looking back at him. I love nephew Hunter so much.
Our Ghana family Saturday after Christmas:
Mom has 2 trees. One little tree sits on top of the piano and it's all pictures of us. This portion of the tree is awesome. The flying pig & us North Carolina babies. Dad said he'd buy a house when pigs flew --- so watch out in the sky! Pigs fly! :)
Snow & ice on the lake!!!
Raymond's first jump in the snow!
MomMom's famous "laundry room" after a long fun day! :)
Raymond, the blur, on Christmas morning at Roxie's:
MomMom's famous Christmas boots:
Raymond & Christian... playing nice. WOW:
Christmas day:
Christmas Eve:

Uncle Ry Ry & Raymond:

Raymond playing in a big box with MomMom:

My happy boy: Christmas Eve greeting each other:
Raymond, MomMom, Christian, Elmo:

MomMom & Raymond:
Christmas Eve:
Sisters & baby girl:Raymond's first feety pajamas:
A classic moment. The 3 siblings. Raymond throwing a tantrum scaring Christian. Hunter being a good boy. Irelyn still sleeping. All of us cracking up trying to control 4 little ones.

3 boys:



3 comments:

  1. These pictures are so good. You look so happy Randi with your family. So does Raymond and Brandon. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas in NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful christmas celebration shared through all the photo's!! I love family & friends!!

    I just posted some pics on my blog and marveled at the beauty of God's creation in the good ol' state of Florida, and I was daydreaming of what it would be like to be in snow instead, lol! Thanks for the outdoor pictures, beautiful!

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks u all. I really am never happier than when I'm with my family. We had such a great time. love ya!

    ReplyDelete