Monday, November 26, 2007

Smile even on rainy days!

I have much to be thankful for as always.... but my poor little Raymond is still sick though --- can you all lift him up in your prayers? We can't seem to kick this viral/nasal/cold/cough thing. I have cleaned everything, aired out the house (since it's 70's again outside!) and so I am hoping it will be ALL gone very soon. I know God has us in His hands, but we're all ready to be feeling 100%.

I was so excited when Raymond got the tubes in his ears that we would both be feeling 100% and could be together at our best for the first time in a long time... but then the day we got the tubes done, I came down with that nasty cold with flu symptoms and he was so happy and played and was so perky for a few days .. but couldn't play with me -- only Brandon got to play with him like that. Then I finally felt better and he got what I had. So we are just looking forward to BOTH being at our best and having a "normal" day again!


We have had days full of: whining, crying, nose blowing, falling because we don't have a lot of strength, acting bad because we're tired... and we're ready to move on from those!

I REALLY do not mean to just complain - like I said -- we're STILL smiling and finding moments in the day to be HAPPY! We know we are so blessed and are healthy and strong, so I don't mean to be a complainer at all! I'm thankful for the good we have, but I am just ready to get rid of the bad! :)

As I always say at the ending on my totsites.com for Raymond journal entries.... Life is good, God is great! and I totally absolutely 100% believe that is true, even on days like this. and I know God is taking care of us and we are 100% healed... now we are just waiting for that healing to physically manifest itself!

Love "yall" as we say in the south (well I dont' say it....but everybody else does)


Smile from ME to YOU! :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your picture. So sorry you are feeling so bad at your house. I will keep you both in my prayers and Brandon too, you don't need him to get sick after the two of you get well.

    ReplyDelete