Friday, June 27, 2008

"Hey Guys" from up North

or "hey yall" from down South. Just wanted to come by and let you all know we are doing so so great. Papa is doing SO good. I am SO proud of my family and we just want to give all credit for God for all the good He has been doing in our lives and continues too. We feel so blessed in so many ways and just feel so grateful. Please continue to pray for us and papa's road to 100% recovery.

We have had a great time up here the past 2 days - our flight was so easy and the best one yet. The plane was awesome and Raymond did real good. I haven't been back up here to Lake Shawnee where I grew up - in the summertime - in what feels like FOREVER. I LOVE it here during summer time; but it's sad in a way too - so much of what I remember is long gone and the innocence of what I knew growing up, seems to be covered with so much else. Am I getting old or what?

Tomorrow morning we're going to go watch my first lake swim meet since I swam my last race in 2001. Anyway, there is so much more to say, just wanted to let you all know we are doing great and are SO thankful for your prayers. God bless you all too. Love you :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing well!! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hey" :)
    Glad to hear all is well. Have a fun weekend!!!
    We have "Canada Day" coming up (Tuesday, July 1st--its like your July 4th) so in addition to organizing my kitchen decor, I have to bake a cake and decorate, fun!
    Hugs
    Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Randi Jo

    Long time no speak. I'm getting back on track with my blogging. Glad to see all is well. I missed yo so much. I can't wait to catch up.

    Love Ya!!

    Toia

    ReplyDelete