Sunday, July 13, 2008

back to NC

We're headed back to N.C. tonight. Then Friday we leave to make our way up the coast from NC to Delaware for our annual my-side-of-the-family vacation! :) What a busy summer!

Could you pray for another great, easy flight for me and Raymond! :) WE CAN'T WAIT to see Brandon!! Oh my goodness - I haven't been talking about it and been trying to not even think about it because it would make me sad ---- but now that we're seeing him today I can admit it has been SO hard to be away from him!!! Can't wait to be in his arms tonight!!!!

We had an awesome time at Meagan & Brad's wedding last night. It stinks having to go without Brandon - but I just made friends and danced by myself a lot! :) It was so so great to see old high school friends - so much has changed since I saw them - it was really great to be around friends again!

Hope u all are having a great week! :) love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment