Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pics from our hometown visit - Post 2

To follow up on my previous post, here are more pictures. Like I said, I have SO SO many pics to share from my regular camera - but I have to wait until I get home to share those. These are from my camera phone.


1. Proof to all my friends down south that have never been to New Jersey, that New Jersey is NOT one big city. There are mountains, lakes and fields!! I really grew up in a beautiful place. One of New Jersey's best kept secrets.


2. Here's another picture of the lake - this is from the playground at first beach


3. Within a 5 mile radius, we have parks at first beach, 2nd beach, the elementary school and this park --- Camp Jefferson. We go to this park on every visit - and it's one of Hunter's favorites throughout the year from what I understand. Raymond loved the tunnels, the swings, the slides and most specially CLIMBING. My dad couldn't believe how much he can climb by himself. I'm so proud of my big strong boy :)

I'm also so proud of my papa. He is exercising, keeping a great attitude and getting better every day. He needs to rest more, but we're working on that. Right now I am taking this break because he has Raymond on a bike ride to the school to go on the playground! He obviously is doing great and feeling so much better, huh? :) Praise God!


4. MomMom & Papa's porch from sitting near the sandbox. We have had a lot of fun this trip just sitting out front watching the boys and just being with each other.


5. I absolutely LOVE the colors arond here in the summer. The green is soo green and it makes the blue seem even more blue-r!!! I really do miss this green, the big trees, the mountains. Love it! :)



MUCH MORE TO COME -- AND HIGHER QUALITY ONES FROM MY REGULAR CAMERA! :)

Love you all and hope you're having a great day!!

1 comment: