Friday, July 18, 2008

On the road again!!!!!!!

We're hitting the road for our annual my-side-of-the-family-vacation!!!! :) We are going to Rehoboth Beach, DE again this year. I may or may not post while we're there. B will have his laptop for work, but I may be having too much fun to post hehe.

Will you all pray for safe travels for us and for us to enjoy each other as a family? You won't believe it -- but Raymond has a viral infection and I am just praying that this is the end of it. We finally gave in and went to the doctor this morning - and they said to just give him tylenol, motrin if his fever comes back and to keep a humidifer in his room. I am just going to assume that everything will be fine though! I haven't mentioned it this week yet but it really has been a tough week for him. He has that croup-y throat cough thingy and has had nasty fevers all week -- yet he's still so happy and content. I am so proud of him.

Life is good - you all have a great week!! love you all!! :) xoxoxoxo :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a nice time on vacation, I will pray for you tonight.
    HUgs
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacation!!! I will pray everyone's safe travels and for little Raymond.

    ReplyDelete