Monday, July 14, 2008

Nature scenes from our trip

we're back home! The flight wasn't TOO horrible. You know trusty newark and their constant delays but once we were in the air, Raymond was awesome. He's hopefully going to take a LONG LONG nap today. We've already gone for our walk and went to the pool and had lunch and he's already sleeping.


I'll be sharing a lot of my pics from our Jersey visit in the next few days.


and then Friday we leave for our Wolfe-Side family vacation!!!!!!!

Today's pictures are the first 5 nature/landscape pictures I took in Jersey. You all know I'm not an artist or photographer by any means --- but here I am pretending to be haha. It was just so beautiful though and God is the most perfect artist so I want to share some of the beauty He made! The greens were soo green which made the blues seems so much more blue. It was just beautiful! I miss it! :) I never really appreciated the beauty around me when I lived there. So enjoy...more tomorrow! :)

view from first beach - that's MomMom's head in the pic haha
this cloud was so funny!! When it went over us, it rained on us but only for not even a minute. You could see the rain as it came across the field, I have never seen anything like it before. very funny!
another pic from first beach with the stupid geese. the geese are not that cool to us. the swans are the beautiful fowl - but I didn't get any pictures of them. There's a mommy swan, daddy swan and 8 babies this year. We got to see them, but didn't get any pictures!
I love these water lilies?? I have NO idea what these bushes are but they are everywhere. My mom has them all over her yard.
I TRIED to zoom and focus on the blooms -- but it ended up focusing on the background. OH WELL! :) Like I said -- I have an amateur camera and I'm an amateur photographer haha

4 comments:

  1. Hey RJ. Glad you made it back in safely. I figured I'd check in when I saw you post on COM! :)
    Beautiful pictures. My mother has those day lilies too...she has about 14 different variety planted on her tiered slope in the backyard. I'll try and remember my camera over there next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randi Jo - I just noticed Carebear's comment to you with RJ in it and I just realized we have the same initials :)

    Carebear - thanks for your concern and stopping by my blog. I had a sonogram today and I updated about everything. I see my doc again on July 31.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, any houses for sale in your neighborhood? SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete