Friday, June 22, 2007

What I love about Brandon - Post # 4

Well - I don't really have one specific quality to talk about today. So I just want to write a 4th post about Brandon (TOMORROW is his 27th birthday so I will let him read all these blogs as a birthday present!).

I LOVE how Brandon loves me. I love his way with words. I love the vows he made for me on our wedding day and I LOVE that he has kept them or tries his hardest to if he has fallen short. I am going to share them on here. I can count on him and I know his love for me is true, pure, and for eternity. Raymond has such a stable foundation because he can look at our relationship and see that we are his rock. I LOVE that Brandon loves his wife and is proud of it!

Brandon's Vows to Randi:
I, Brandon, take you Randi to be my sunshine, my good times, my Heaven in the form of a girl. I thank you for bringing out the best in me, and I promise to always bring out the best in you. I promise to accept you for who you are, but to always challenge you to be all that God wants you to be. And just as iron sharpens iron, I will not shy away from friction and tension, for I know this is how we grow stronger. I will celebrate with you in times of victory, and I will comfort you in times of loss. I will dry your tears and feel your emotions without wondering how I can solve things. I will be faithful to you and faithful to our God forever. I will battle for you each day and when you are too tired, I will pray for you at night. And most of all, I promise to love you more today than I did yesterday and I promise to do the same tomorrow.

Randi's Vows to Brandon:
Brandon, I admire and respect you so much, you are my steady rock and my wise ole owl and I can’t wait to share you with the world. You are the man God has been preparing me for and I know He has an absolutely incredible plan for our future. I will be with you in sickness and in health, through the hard times and victories, times of joy and times of pain, I will never leave your side. I will make you so happy and I promise to always smile when I see you. I will bring out the best in you and be your biggest cheerleader. I promise to be the wind in your sails, as you steer us to prosperity. I have so much faith in you and I promise to always uplift you to our friends and family, never letting anything come between us. I am committed to endure, committed to grow, committed to love and most importantly committed to always forgive. When nobody else believes in you, in us, or our dreams, I always will. Today, I willingly commit myself to you as your best friend, your greatest fan and your exclusive lover forever. I am so proud and excited to be your wife. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment